Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh, who says there's nothing good on the radio. Some songs I'm currently enjoying (before they are played to death and I can't stand to hear them one more time)...

There's a female Christian pop singer named Plumb that I really like and her newest song, In My Arms, is a song that could have been schmaltzy but it's got just enough of a beat and a beautiful, sweeping sound to make it stand out. I wouldn't mind singing it, in fact.

Another song I like is the song by 3 Doors Down, the Mississippi group, called It's Not My Time. It's a moving, almost anthemic song with an uplifiting message.

Another song I'm enjoying is kind of a rap/R&B song called Dangerous by Kardinal Offishall. His real name is Jason Harrow and he's Canadian (eh?). He does the song with rapper Akon (whose real name is Aliuane Thiam) and it's one of those make-you-get-up-and-shake-your-booty songs.

So, next time you think there's nothing worth listening to on the radio, listen again.

peace,

paul

No comments: