Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Love Letter

Imagine: You meet a woman at a party and then email her a love letter and then your letter ends up in inboxes all over the world. That's what happened to Joseph Dobbie of Berkshire who emailed Kate Winsall after meeting her at a barbecue. She forwarded the email to friends who in turn emailed the letter to their friends and then their friends emailed the letter to others. Kind of like the REO Speedwago song that starts, "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another..." Below excerpts of the letter that was read by people in America, Australia and South Africa.

"If I am twice as lucky as I dare to hope, you will find this note charming"

"time stand still" (Dobbie describing the effect of Winsall's smile)

"Regardless of whether we see each other again, I will use it as I do my other special memories. I will call on it when I am disheartened or low"

"My mother uses an expression 'it's cool to be cruel these days' and I just don't want that in my life"

So what are you waiting for? Your love letter and intimate thoughts can become viral (computer lingo) today.

paul

No comments: