Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rant(s) of the week

OJ Simpson has a new book coming out on November 30. The book, called "If I Did It", details how Simpson would have committed the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. This is a hypothetical book and not a confession by Simpson. My question is, Why? After 12 years he has decided to open the wounds of the still unsolved murders of these two people. And I know many people are saying that he should just take the word 'if' out of the title. This is very poor taste and very arrogant and heartless of Simpson to write such a book. I will not buy this book or read it and I feel sorry for his children and for the families of Goldman and Brown-Simpson. I'm not judging Simpson; what I am saying is that he should have had the sense to realize that a book like this would not be well received and not put him in a flattering light. I wonder if his friends or family knew about this and if they gave him their thoughts or opinions. If they did, he obviously ignored it and went ahead with this terrible tome.

peace,

paul

No comments: