Friday, July 31, 2009

P-U, oh, you smell good?

It was just another day at the Bank Of America on N. Beach St. in Ft. Worth, Texas, when the hazardous material unit, fire department and ambulances were called to the scene because of a noxious odor. Officials were originally told it was carbon monoxide but the real culprit is far more wily and was the putried smell of perfume. Yes, one co-worker's perfume (scent unknown) sent 34 people to the hospital and sent a wave of hysteria among the 1,800 to 2,200 employees in the building.

All I can say is that perfume must have been laced with garlic.



No comments: