Monday, August 15, 2005

Thank heavens the humidity has broken. It's nice and cool today but I've a feeling we haven't seen the last of that oppressive heat.

Thank you to the American public for NOT making The Dukes of Hazzard the #1 movie over the weekend. I can't imagine going to this movie and enjoying it. Why, oh, why can't Hollywood come up with original movies? Is there such a dearth of new ideas?

And in the, "I wish I could do that" department: A Douglas County judge in Nebraska has been publicly reprimanded for his rudeness while presiding over a case. Judge John Huber made one litigant cry after the case had been resolved. "Stop it. Grow up. That doesn't make me feel bad for you in any way," he told the litigant. He was also snide and impatient. He is working on correcting this but can I just say, how much fun that would be. To just tell some people to just grow up, get a life, move on already.

That's it for now.

Well enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: