Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hollywood & Country part 2: Mere months after country star Kenny Chesney and Oscar winner Renee Zellweger had their marriage annuled comes news that Oscar winner Nicole Kidman (who starred with Zellweger in Cold Mountain) and country star Keith Urban have taken their relationship to the next level. The pair and their families spent Thanksgiving together at Urban's home in Tennessee. The Australian duo (although Urban was born in New Zealand; Kidman in Honolulu) have been "dating" (their reps claim they are just friends) since January.

Another one bites the dust: Another celebrity marriage down the drain. Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson are kaput as a married couple. I just have to say though that if I was Jessica Simpson and I had a man that looked like Nick Lachey, I'd go down on him every day. Likewise, if I was Nick Lachey and I had a woman that looked like Jessica Simpson, well, let's just say G spot would be part of my everyday vocabulary. It's almost as bad as when Mariah Carey divorced Tommy Mottola; I mean, HELLO!!!!!!

Goodbye big bear: Stan Berenstain, co-creator of the Berenstain bears books, has died at the age of 82. He wrote the books, more than 200 of them, with his wife. The first book, The Big Honey Hunt, was written in 1962.

No comments: