Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just weeks after an inmate escaped from a Texas prison, now two inmates have escaped from an Iowa prison. Both were convicted of murder and are still on the loose.

The woman who robbed four banks while talking on her cell phone has been captured and let me tell you she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. That's exactly how I would NOT plan on robbing a bank. She didn't even have a mask or have her face covered. Intelligent.

You heard it 'hear' first (yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose). In my Sept 18 entry I predicted that Gabrielle would fall down some stairs and lose her baby and after watching this week's Desperate Housewives, I was right. And George killed Bree's psychiatrist. I thought that it was going to be a dream he was having but then they went to a commercial and I realized he really killed the guy. He's gotta go. This show better get back to the sharpness and compelling stories it had in the first season, and quick.

Enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: