Monday, March 06, 2006

results

I must be getting old. I couldn't finish watching the big show last night so I recorded the rest of it. I just finished watching the last award and of the rest of them I got sound editing, foreign language, actor, actress, adapted and original screenplay, director, and picture correct. The ones I didn't guess correctly are original song, film editing, and cinematography (I thought for sure Brokeback would get it). That brings the total correct to 17 and 7 incorrect. Out of 24 awards, that's only about a 70%. Oh well, I did my best.

By the way, I know Reese Witherspoon won but I will never stop believing that Felicity Huffman gave the best performance and really should have won the award. And all four acting winners were first time nominees. The last time that happened was 1961 when Maximillian Schell, Sophia Loren, George Chakiris, and Rita Moreno won the awards.

peace out,

paul

No comments: