Sunday, May 27, 2007

weekly post from May 20, 2007

Hello friends & loved ones,

It's still quite chilly up here in Western, NY. Hard to believe it's the middle of May and we still sleep with the comforter on the bed. The last few nights have been so chilly that I've been very tempted to put the electric blanket back on.

Jim was out of town for a couple of days this past week. He traveled to D.C. to do a workshop on spirituality. It's weird having Jim away and I now somewhat understand what a person means when they say (on the death of a loved one), "I feel as if a part of me has died." When Jim is away and I stay home, I feel as if a part of me is missing. Most couples, if not all, may feel that way and it's really a visceral feeling. It's real and it's odd at the same time.

Jim made it back safely and "all" of me is once again intact. I pray that each of you find someone with whom you can experience that feeling. That's a deep love and connection. It's good!


peace,

paul

No comments: