Thursday, July 05, 2007

AA vacation, Day 8, Part 1

Today started out like all of the other days so far except that I had not slept at all; maybe one hour at the most. I was given a book on Romania by our friend Florin and left it on the table at the restaurant last night. The three of us had been discussing Jim and I possibly going sometime next year. I've NEVER been overseas so that would be fabulous. Of course Jim says I only want to go so I can get one of those stamps in my passport. Oh, he knows me so well (heehee).

Thankfully this morning I went back to the restaurant (they also serve breakfast....whew) and they did have it in the lost and found. Thank the heavens!!!!!!

We did the morning service and then me and my friend Corinne went to see Sicko, Michael Moore's new film. Much better than Fahrenheit 9/11. Michael Moore may be a lot of things but he is not evil and he's not a bad guy. The film should be a blaring wake up call to ALL AMERICANS in this country. Why in the hell are we so friggin' complacent and afraid of the government that WE elected. What the hell is wrong with this picture? Lots!

In other news it's a sweltering 120 in downtown Phoenix and I have to say I have gotten used to this weather and I don't mind it one bit. The only thing I don't like is the heat of the car when first getting in.

More later.

peace,

paul

No comments: