Sunday, February 03, 2008

weekly email from February 3, 2008

Hello friends & loved ones:
It's "the same shade" edition

It's a glorious winter morning here in Western, NY. Jim bought me one of the lights that people use when they are experiencing SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder) and I used it for the first time this morning. It gave me a bit of a headache and it's way too early for me to notice any difference but I'll use it each day for about 45mins.

So, why am I in such a great mood? Because last year was a terrible year (in more ways than one) and after my cautionary tale of 2007, I've turned a corner. A corner in my personal life, my work life, my social life and my talents. I also celebrated turning another year older. The big 35 has come and I feel different; a good different. I don't, however, feel older. Maybe a bit wiser but not older. And FYI: The grass is the same shade on the other side of the fence!!!

Now as I prepare to have church service, I'm wishing and hoping that each of you are turning a corner in your lives. I pray for each of you to experience wisdom and have much good fortune.


peace
paul

No comments: