Saturday, September 24, 2005

The second episode of Survivor has come and gone. Last week the senior citizen was voted out and this week the young "hottie" was voted out. They wisely kept the fishmonger, seriously that's what she does (whatever a fishmonger does that is). Speaking of the players on Survivor, I knew that out of 17 people at least one of them had to know that Gary Hogeboom was an NFL player. Sure enough there is a sportscaster in the group and she knew and his secret is out.

The songs I'm enjoying on the radio right now are Held by Natalie Grant, Brave by Nicole Nordeman, Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On by Neal McCoy, You'll Think Of Me by Keith Urban, and Have A Nice Day by Bon Jovi.

Have a nice evening,

paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark it!

I have a Work At Home site. It pretty much covers Work At Home related stuff. (And I've got lots of great new programs!)
Have a look sometime!