Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday, once the night of The Cosby Show, The Waltons, Magnum P.I., and Friends, this year I'll be watching Survivor and CSI.

The brianiac network execs have decided to pit Alias and Survivor against each other so I've been forced to choose (Survivor) and a friend of mine will record Alias, however, I'm hoping that Vaughn bites the dust because the whole Sidney/Vaughn romance is tired.

Survivor: It's hard to believe this show has been on for 5 years and I've watched each season. For the 11th go round the setting is Guatemala and while the show is definitely showing its age the show is still alive. As long as the producers continue to think of new and exciting twists that change the game, this show can remain fresh. Just please no more bringing back competing tribe members that were already voted off (this means you Lillian).

CSI: Another show that my spouse got me turned on too although I've warmed to the show very slowly. It's not the kind of show I typically enjoy but I'm enthralled at how the investigators determine the killer each week. Besides, George Eads's Nick is gorgeous and William Petersen's Grissom is dreamy. After last season's overhyped, character assassinated, Quentin Tarantino directed finale, the sixth season promises new cases and no doubt more bizarre deaths.

Enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: