Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Spouse Saga continued

So, today I walked into the bathroom and saw that there was a new roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper holder but it wasn't placed in the holder and, in fact, it wasn't even unwrapped from its package. Needless to say I unwrapped the toilet paper and placed it on the roll. When I asked my spouse about it, he mentioned that he didn't need it and placed the new roll there for me. What he failed to mention, and what I know, is that the last time I was in the bathroom there was still some toilet paper on the roll. This means that he finished the roll and did not put the new roll on the holder because he didn't need anymore. What!!???!!!!! That's just laziness. Men: You can't live with them and you can't train them in bathroom etiquette.

peace,

paul

No comments: