Monday, July 31, 2006

weekly post from July 29, 2006

Hello friends & loved ones,

Another week has passed and it seems as if all summer (so far) it's either been raining or hot and humid. Today it is hot and humid with the threat of rain. It's been a long week for both Jim and me and we spent today just doing nothing; at least nothing we had to do. Last night I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the couch during a movie. I've never fallen asleep during a movie (I did come close with The DaVinci Code) and it was the first time Jim ever saw me fall asleep on the couch, sitting up. I don't think I had done that before during our relationship. I always just go up to bed. Today Jim baked and I mowed and then we cleaned off our bookshelves. Then we went to the city and did a few errands and then dinner at Ruby Tuesday. We even got a nap in. It was a relaxing and productive day. Whatever you are doing today and this weekend, I hope you are enjoying yourself.


peace,

paul

No comments: