Monday, May 09, 2005

Anyone watch Desperate Housewives? Last night's show was really good. One of my favorite scenes was when Felicia, murdered Martha's sister, said to the creepy Paul Young, "I'm not my sister Martha, you don't want to screw with me." Then when he left her house she revealed a knife she had hidden. Oh goody!!!! I am sick of Gabrielle. She is spoiled, irritating, obnoxious and so friggin' shallow. Of course she will probably lose the baby. She is also stupid because anyone who would cheat on someone that looks like her husband Carlos needs a good slap upside the head. He's a looker!!!!!! And that episode is just one more reason why Teri Hatcher won the Golden Globe for best actress in a comedy. She deserved it. Now if only the other housewives would cut her some slack.

Jaw dropper of the day: Talk about having too much time on your hands at school. A high schooler in Hazen, ND, and one of his friends are in hot water after one of the boys was put on ebay to be sold. The two boys lost their computer privileges at school for the rest of the year (oooh, big punishment since it's already May) after one boy was put on ebay as an item to be purchased. The mother of the boy being sold thought it was funny and thought the prinicpal "blew the whole thing out of proportion." Two of the boys friends actually put bids in and got it up to $3,300. Hmmm, I wonder how much I could get for my spouse.

Enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: