Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I always feel like I should write dear blog, like dear diary when I start an entry.

What I'm listening to on the radio: I'm really liking the JoDee Messina song, My Give A Damn's Busted, the ultimate "I couldn't care less" song. And everytime I hear that Gwen Stefani song, Hollaback Girl, some masochistic part of my brain forces me to listen to it. It is annoyingly infectious. It's grown on me; like a fungus. And I've been hearing Backstreet Boys's new song. You may remember them, one of the many boy band groups from the 90's. They were arguably the most popular and their new song sounds strangely like ALL of their songs from the 90's. It's like they went into the studio and just produced the same sound, no new direction or anything. How sad.

Anyway, not much to say today, I'm tired. I'll have a doozy of a jaw dropper tomorrow. Until then, peace.

paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The suspense.... How will I sleep tonight???

Love, ~D