Monday, May 02, 2005

It's an overcast day in the 40's on this somewhat gloomy Monday. I did finally get out there and get a good start on the lawn. There's about 2 acres to mow and I probably got an acre and a half done. I would have finished it all but as it is my spouse calls me compulsive so maybe I shouldn't be SO compulsive. Besides it's not going anywhere.

I've discovered a new radio station in our area. It's 93.3 Fickle FM. Fickle being the key word. They switch decades and genres and never stick to one type (fickle). I like it very much so far. I've heard songs from the 60's-the present. Most of the radio stations in this area (and most areas) focus on 70's and 80's or 90's or classic rock. This is the first radio station I've heard that really spans all of the musical decades and does not focus on one particular type. And I've heard songs that I literally have not heard in years.

Jaw dropper of the day: Pesos or Pot? A man in Fargo, N.D., tried to pay the pizza man with pot. When the pizza delivery man came to the door the customer looked around for some money and then offered the delivery guy marijuana for payment. He then said he would either need money or the pizza. At that point the customer started yelling and pushing and punched the driver in the face. Needless to say the customer, who was intoxicated, was arrested and released after posting a bond of $5,000. The driver did not seek medical attention for his injuries. Maybe he didn't have insurance, maybe he was just embarrassed but if someone had punched me in the face I would have been at the hospital especially if blood was drawn. Oh well, that's just me.

That's all for today. Have a great day and be safe.

paul

No comments: