Monday, May 16, 2005

Survivor:The next day

If you had asked me before the jury tribal council if I had wanted Tom to win, I would have said no because he is arrogant, chauvinistic, and acts like his shit doesn't stink. That was before the final tribal council and after the final tribal council, watching Katie hang herself and not at least pretend she wants people's votes, I was definitely rooting for Tom.

Survivor: Palau had a lot of firsts; the longest challenge (over 11 hours), two members booted off (not voted as there was no vote) right after the tribes were chosen, the first tribal council held at a challenge and one of the most popular (in a good way) women players: Stephenie. I like to think of her as the female Rupert. Rupert was very popular and a favorite to win, Stephenie was the same way.

The reunion show was good and I'm glad they continue to have Jeff Probst host it. Coby, the gay hairdresser, adopted his cousin's newborn daughter and named her Janu. That was a touching moment. The next Survivor will start in September and be held in Guatemala. Exciting!!!!

No comments: