Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hello,

I apologize to those of you that read this, I didn't write yesterday. It was such a gray day and I was in a gray mood and just didn't feel like it. Even God took a day off. Ooooh, I must have some sort of complex comparing myself to God.

Tonight is the big season finale of Lost and Alias. I just know that the season finale of Lost is going to have me pulling my hair out. And to think I'll have to wait almost four months before I find out what happens. This weekend I'll be rating all of the season finales (the ones I watched anyway).

Jaw dropper of the day: Let's move to Denmark. Actually I've always wanted to visit the country, I've heard the Danish are quite modern and liberal. In Copenhagen, which has the world's largest sperm bank (now there's an idea for a field trip), authorities plan to start taxing donors. Now donors receive 500 crown, about $84 US dollars. According to Cryos International Sperm Bank, "it's a special kind of work and cannot be compared to a normal working income." The bank is afraid the tax will deter donors from making deposits. Typically, Cryos receives between 30-60 donors A DAY at its three branches. Wow, talk about a possible low sperm count. Oh, I couldn't resist.

Enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: