Saturday, June 18, 2005

Another gray and dreary day, a good one for going back to bed for an hour or two.

Is it just me or does anyone else NOT care about TomKat (ooooh, I'm Tom Cruise, I can propose to my sweetheart on top of the Eiffel Tower). I still think he's an idiot for making those comments about Brooke Shields. What does he know about post partum depression anyway?

Jaw dropper of the day: Southern Baptists in Nashville, Tennessee, are being told to take their children out of public schools that are tolerant of homosexuality. Who is telling them to do this? The churches of course. About 85% of Southern Baptists send their children to public schools or "godless" public schools which they are being deemed by the church. Many can't afford to send their children to private schools or home school them. It just goes to show you that the churches are getting scarier and scarier, telling people how to vote, where to send their children, how to live their lives. The church is supposed to be a spiritual place and not a place where one goes to have the pastor tell them how to make daily decisions. I've got nothing against Southern baptists, however, I do have something against ignorance.

Wherever you are today, enjoy.

paul

No comments: