Monday, June 13, 2005

It's been soooooo hot that I've just not wanted to do anything. I haven't even been outside to mow the lawn, which is getting quite long. Hopefully the cool off later this week will allow me to get out there and make it look pretty.

10 years ago, in 1995, a not guilty verdict was handed down in the OJ Simpson trial. Now 10 years later, another not guilty verdict was read in the Michael Jackson trial. Not guilty on all 10 counts, a clean sweep. Many people think that this case never should have gone to trial. I think that Michael Jackson was lucky, especially in this day and age of hysteria over sexual abuse. Despite the not guilty verdict, I cannot imagine Jackson going back to his normal life, whatever normal was for him.

I've been really bad about writing, it's just been so hot and oppressive. The humidity is the killer.

Wherever you are today, enjoy yourself and stay cool.

paul

No comments: