Monday, June 06, 2005

Well the weekend box office numbers are in and Cinderella Man only came in 4th behind The Longest Yard, Star Wars III and the number 1 movie, the asinine animated film Madagascar. I don't care, I enjoyed Cinderella Man and I will say it again, I'll be surprised if it doesn't walk away with some major Oscar nods. Of course I may be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time. I just hope that angry Russell Crowe's antics don't hurt the film. Throwing a phone at a hotel clerk, come on. He thinks that just because he's sexxxxxxxy that he can act however he wants to. Ugh!!!

Jaw dropper of the day: If you happen to be in Taiwan (I know you're going for your next vacation) then you might want to check out Marton's. Marton means toilet in Chinese and toilets they have. It has a bathroom decor and the food is served in Western and Asian style toilets. Customers sit on toilet seats and urinals are part of the wall decorations. The dishes can be mixed up to resemble a veritable #2. I've included some pics of the restaurant and if you have a strong stomach then please eat there and let me know how it was. I myself think I'll pass.

Enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: