Monday, June 27, 2005

Hello,

I'm back from a weekend of coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ. Had a lot of fun and rode many of the coasters (except for the really big one). I did find out why that coaster was closed. During a test run there was a malfunction (sparks flew out at one point and the car landed with a thud at one point during the run. No one was on the coaster at the time but who knows how long it will be closed. I didn't know there is a similar coaster at Cedar Point in Ohio and it had similar problems when it first opened two years ago. One thing I was appalled by was the fact that all these kids just pushed their way to the front of the lines. It was so annoying and I just felt like smacking them upside the head. Of course there were signs that said line cutters will be ejected from the park and if I wouldn't have gotten in trouble, I would have ejected them myself.

Well I'm tired and hot and cranky. I slept for only two hours yesterday. I got back into Rochester at 2:30 and then had to work last night. More tomorrow and jaw dropper will be back.

By the way, Tom Cruise is an idiot!!!!!!!! Did anyone see Matt Lauer's interview with him on Friday?

Enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: