Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Independence Day!!! Many of you probably have the day off; I don't. I had to work last night and again tonight but I get paid double time and a half for every holiday I work. That's nothing to sneeze at. Although I have been sneezing a lot lately, sinuses & allergies are not pretty.

Jaw dropper of the day: Guess which country usually ranks as one of the lowest in the poll of international lovers: Hong Kong. Apparently many in Hong Kong don't know their body parts or how to use them for sexual purposes. The inquiries to the Family Planning Association on how to have sex went up by 50% last year. Many men in Hong Kong would rather go to work than have sex and on average people in Hong Kong have sex 79 times a year. The French by contrast have it 137 times. That's one area I don't have a problem with.

Enjoy your day,

paul

No comments: