Wednesday, June 28, 2006

big day

Superman Returns opens today and while I would like to see the film, I'm going to wait. I will definitely see it, I just don't know if I'll see it on the big screen. Another character from the world of written page made news yesterday; Harry Potter is back in the news. The fifth film, Order Of The Phoenix, won't be out until next summer but there's already talk of what will happen in the 7th and final book. No word on when the book will be released but speculation is that it will come out around the same time as the movie and Rowling supposedly wrote the final chapter years ago. At least two characters will die in the book, Rowling has said and mysteriously hinted that Harry may be one of them. I'm all giddy with excitement and will be sad when the book has been read. For there are to be no more......

peace,

paul

No comments: