Thursday, June 29, 2006

weekly post from June 24, 2006

Hello friends & loved ones,

We survived another week and yesterday my spouse and I went to a wonderful Lebanese restaurant called Oasis. The food is terrifically spiced and we leave feeling we had just enough food. Today we spent most of the day at a gay campground called Jones Pond. It's only 15mins from our house and last year was the first time that we went to the campground. Jim has lived in the area for 28 years and he had never been to the campground before. I guess I should be thankful for that. We had a fabulous time at the campground and I was my usual bubbly self. I even got to play some volleyball; I'm really rusty.

Yesterday, we were going to see the movie Click but we just couldn't muster the enthusiasm but next week I will be reviewing the movie The Devil Wears Prada.

I wanted to write something "deep" and "meaningful" this week but I decided I'll just keep it light and fun; kind of like the day we had today. I can always do deep next week.

I'm really enjoying the "new" me. I keep surprising myself at how far I'm willing to push myself outside of my comfort zone and how uninhibited I am. How far outside of YOUR comfort zone are you?

Do something new this weekend, something you've never done before.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, stay safe, stay happy and stay healthy.

love,

paul

No comments: