Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Heretic Sessions, Part II

I'm so tired of adults acting immaturely and like babies. If someone is upset with me about something or if I've slighted someone and I don't realize it, I want them to come to ME and tell me. Then we can have a dialogue like adults. I don't want to hear it second-hand. I can't stand gossiping. I'm not a prude by any means, however, if I have something to say to someone, I'll go to that person. What's this just getting all mad or in a huff and telling somone, "Oh, I'm mad at that person, I'm not going to have anything to do with them." And then storm off. That kind of behavior pisses ME off. People who are supposed to be adult all of a sudden start acting like 3-year-olds. How absolutely disgusting.

Let's take responsibility for our behavior and be the big person we have grown up to be.

peace & a grown-up,

paul

No comments: