Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm having a quiet evening here in Western NY with my spouse Jim. As I get older (32) I seem to more and more enjoy the nights in, with my glass of wine. Before I met Jim, I used to enjoy going out (dancing, clubbing, whatever) every weekend. I'm turning into an old fart.

The big news this week: At one point during her trial, a witness testified that Martha Stewart threatened to fire her stockbroker if he didn't change his hold music, however, now she's BACK!!!!!!!! She will be under supervision (with her lovely ankle bracelet tracking her every move) at her 153 acre farm in Bedford, NY but Stewart has two shows in the pipeline, her company is on the upswing, and she's suddenly in demand. It will be interesting to see if she lives up the Nielsen expectations but she's become human since voluntarily going to jail. Among her good deeds in jail, helping a woman reunite with the family that had disowned her. Stewart even wrote the letter instrumental in getting them back together. We'll see how this plays out.

That's it for now, more later........

love,

p

No comments: