Friday, December 30, 2005

According to Billboard magazine the Top Album of the year (they have some formula based on sales and stuff) is The Massacre by 50 cent (or as I like to say fittycent). The top song of the year is Mariah Carey's We Belong Together. I personally don't want to belong to Mariah Carey and think the song is trite and overplayed but I've compiled my own list below. I won't call these things the best of the year just some of my top favorites of 2005. Enjoy!!!!


Favorite mainstream movie: Cinderella Man

Favorite indie movie: Tie between Walk On Water and Millions

Favorite CD: Death Cab For Cutie: Plans

Favorite soundtrack CD: Millions

Favorite new tv show drama: Invasion

Favorite new tv show comedy: My Name Is Earl

Favorite "old" tv show drama: 24

Favorite "old" tv show comedy: Arrested Development

Favorite song: JoDee Messina's "My Give A Damn's Busted"

Favorite Christian song: "Lifesong" by Casting Crowns

Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling


Happy and Safe 2006

paul

No comments: