Saturday, December 31, 2005

Here's a whole year's worth of strange and odd articles. Some of these I've posted in my blog but they are all worth reading. Yes, I've read them all and it just proves that there are some really weird people in the world. My personal favs the python in Florida that tried to eat the 6 foot alligator, the woman who superglued her ex's genitals to his abdomen and glued his butt cheeks together and topping them all: The Indiana kid who climbed into the stuffed toy vending machine. One of the machines with the crane that you have to control to grab a prize. It's all fun and games until you realize your kid is stuck in there. Enjoy!!!!!

My thanks to my spouse for sending me this.


http://www.rochesterinsider.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051230/INSIDER04/912310404

No comments: