Friday, December 02, 2005

All of us whine about something at some point in our lives so in celebration of the w(h)ine, I'd like to offer the w(h)ine of the week: Those of you that know me know that I really really enjoy movies. I could talk about movies until the cows come home; and don't even get me started on the Oscars. I've been seeing trailers of upcoming movies on tv and it really annoys me when I see a trailer for a movie I really want to see and I hear, 'in select cities (insert date here).' Then they always show when the film opens wide. It's always two to four weeks after it starts playing in select cities. Why can't Rochester, NY, be a select city? Why can't I see the film with the other special people? Why do I have to wait up to four weeks to see it when everyone else gets to see it? Why? Why? Why? Wah! Wah!!! Wah!!!! Excuse me my cheese is ready now.


paul

No comments: