Wednesday, February 01, 2006

33 and counting

It's a wonderful 68 degrees here in Melbourne and it's so nice not having a schedule. We have no where we have to be or anything we have to do. We woke up this morning and took Jim's great-nephew out to breakfast before he had to go to school. The restaurant was called The Blueberry Muffin but Jim calls it the Blue Muffin, don't ask me why. I had something called stuffed french toast croissant. It wasn't that good because it had whipped cream on it and a tiny tiny drizzle of chocolate sauce.

Later today we'll be having dinner at Jim's sister's house and probably seeing more of the family. Jim has of course been making a big deal about today and proceeded to wake me up this morning at around 5ish by jumping on me and singing happy, happy birthday. He likes doing that kind of stuff, it pleases him, so I can't really fault him.

paul

No comments: