Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reality Junkie Strikes Again

Ok, I'm a fan of The Amazing Race (back for another season on 2/28 and thankfully they've left the families at home this time) and I'm one of the biggest Survivor junkies and now I've got another show that is quickly rivaling Survivor. I thought that once the American Idol auditions were over (horrible, anyone?) I'd lose interest. Not so. In fact, I'm enjoying it even more. I can't believe I never used to watch this show. I really liked it when Simon told off Derrell (hissy fit city) and yes, the Brokenote Mountain (Love is tone-deaf) trailer was a bit cheesy, however, it was touching especially when the three cowboys got voted off and Garet hugged Matthew and was reassured that he didn't let Matthew down. And is it just me or is Michael a dead ringer for Cuba Gooding Jr? At the very least he sounds just like Cuba. And kudos to AI for jumping on the Brokeback wagon. And I don't know about the rest of you but I really like Taylor. He's a combo of Michael McDonald, Joe Cocker and a titch of Ray Charles.

paul

No comments: