Sunday, February 12, 2006

tube talk

Just watched Desperate Housewives and after weeks of being mediocre and bordering on boring, the last 10 minutes gave some oomph to the show. Most of the time I try to focus on the scene at hand whether it's a movie, tv show, etc...., however, sometimes I notice inconsistencies in the scene. The scene with Bree and Betty is one such scene. At the beginning of the scene Bree's wineglass is empty then it's got wine in it then it's empty again and then, yet again, it has wine in it. Did anyone else notice that? Watch it again I know I will. And Felicity Huffman is wonderful. I don't know what she was eating in the scene in which she eats the raw bacon but it certainly looked like raw bacon to me. She is such a versatile actress. I enjoy watching her.

I wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy while it aired but Jim pooh-poohed that idea and said, "You're supposed to watch it with me." He went to bed which is where I'm going now and will have wait to watch it in the morning. I'm only watching it to see what happens to Meredith.

paul

No comments: