Wednesday, February 08, 2006

tv talk

Last night was the last round of auditions in American Idol and tonight begins the Hollywood Round. Boy did Boston bring us a bizarre bunch or what? The guy that sounded like Cher was just weird and I have to agree with Simon. The guy sings like Cher and Judy Garland so why doesn't he become a female impersonator? Makes sense to me. I do disagree with Simon about the guy sounding like Cher. I don't know what he sounded like but it wasn't Cher. What's sad to me is that most of the auditioners didn't even seem to realize how bad they are. And what's up with Paula? Is she determined to disagree with Simon every chance she gets? The twin girls that came in had one singing Black Velvet and after Randy said yes, Paula said no. She also said that the girl's voice wasn't good. However, after Simon said no, Paula changed her mind and said yes. Talk about wishy-washy.

No comments: