Thursday, February 10, 2005

almost Friday

Hello,

Good news: We managed to miss the brunt of the snowstorm they were predicting. There is a meteorologist here in Western NY that likes to alarm people and give the worst possible scenario. The only problem is that he's wrong more times than he's right.

My apologies....Apparently, the Flintstones story I wrote about yesterday was a spoof, only I did not realize until my spouse informed today. Obviously, the whole CBS news fiasco has taught me nothing. In my defense, I did figure that since Postcards from Buster has been denounced so vehemently that the Flintstones seemed like the next logical target. The giveaway should have been the spoof of Focus on the Family (Focus on the Flintstones in retrospect does seem quite corny and not very credible sounding). Look what Margaret Spellings has done to me!!!!! Again my apologies. Now I'm going to crawl back into my hole with my tail tucked between my legs (wow that really does sound quite lewd).

More soon......

p

No comments: