Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday

Hello,

It's a beautiful but snow covered day here in Western NY. Thank heavens it's the weekend (although they go by so fast, don't they?). Nothing much new here. Of course, the big news this week is the marriage between Charles & Camilla (or as I like to say, the horsey-faced couple, ooh, I'm so mean!!!!).

Ridiculous item of the day: It seems chicken carcasses have been flung toward at least three homes in recent weeks in Newcastle, Australia. One theory floating around, according to the senior constable, is that birds picked up the carcasses at a nearby dump but dropped them because they were so heavy. I don't know about your birds but the birds in our yard would have to be pretty big to pick up a chicken carcass. For some reason I just don't see our pretty cardinals being able to lug a carcass around. I wonder how many times I can type the word carcass during this blog......Carcass is such a vulgar sounding word, isn't it? Ok, it's definitely Friday and I'm definitely a bit loopy. The white wine went straight to my head.

That's it for now. More soon.....

love,

p

No comments: