Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Not Skinny Tuesday

Or more famously known as Fat Tuesday.

On the radio: My favorite song right now is the Tim McGraw song, "Live Like You Were Dying." I've always been a McGraw fan (Faith Hill sure is lucky). Anyway, the lyrics are thought provoking but not too over the top and it's something that everyone could take a lesson from. The chorus is the best (and not just because I've been skydiving). I've included them below:

"I went sky diving, I went Rocky Mountain climbing
I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named FuManchu
and I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter
and I gave forgiveness I've been denying
and he said someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying."

Ridiculous item of the day: Well maybe this isn't so ridiculous but it does seem like it should be. A survey done in Japan, of 14,000 people whose average age was mid-40's, found that people who brushed their teeth after every meal weighed less than people who didn't. A day or more sometimes went by between brushing in overweight men. The study was published in theJournal of the Japan Society for the study of obesity. So let's all brusha brusha brusha (ok someone must remember what that's from.....Grease anyone???)

Ok, that's all for now. More later. Have a wonderful day wherever you are.

p

No comments: