Sunday, February 27, 2005

Chris Rock has not sworn once....yet. He isn't very funny and his voice irritates me after about 3mins. Jim is just as bad as me, if not worse, with the catty comments.

"I thought Oprah was thin again," he said when the camera showed her. I enjoy telling him who the actors/actresses are when they show them. "Who's that?" he said at one point. "Samuel L. Jackson," I replied. "I didn't know he was blind," he replied.

By the way, Sophie Okonedo, who's up for best supp. actress is very pretty.

YES!!!! Morgan Freeman won. I didn't think he would. What a very pleasant surprise. He deserves it, even if it wasn't one of his best roles. Although the clip they played when they announced his name with the other noms, was THE BEST part of Million Dollar Baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really know Chris Rock; and I certainly don't think vulgar language makes anything funny, but I thought Chris Rock was actually well-dressed and DULL! Bring back Billy Crystal, Whoopi Goldberg, Steve Martin, or even Bob Hope!

YOU are so good in you comments!