Tuesday, February 15, 2005

another week repost

Another work week has begun and the wind here in Western NY is ferocious. Branches and parts of our trees have blown off and I've seen no signs of our wonderful birds. I hope I can sleep.

music to my ears: Those of you who DO watch the Grammys faithfully should not be surprised by the Record and Album of the Year wins. Yes, Ray Charles took both of those categories plus six others. Thankfully, Green Day won an award for their terrifically politically incorrect rock opera, American Idiot. And Loretta Lynn won best country album, an album that was hailed as one of her best ever.

ridiculous item of the day: Do we really need to pay $275 to take a course on kissing? A psychotherapist from Seattle, Wa, thinks so, as do more than 500 couples who have taken her course since she began giving it in 1998. The class features foot rubs, tender kisses on the hand, back-to-back dancing and the students experiment kissing in different ways. Their partners then rate the kiss. The class was started because the instructor had a boyfriend who was a terrible kisser. She describes herself as a "luscious kisser." Oh boy!!!!! I've never had any complaints so I don't think I'll be taking a kissing class anytime soon, however, I do know some people who might benefit.......That's all for now.

love,

p

p.s. I'm reposting this because I realized that it's kind of hard to read the black print on black background

No comments: